Wondering what your dog is doing during the day? A day in the life of a dog boarding or participating in daycare with Canine Cowboy looks something like this: (outside times & duration subject to change according to weather)
- 6:00am – 7:00am – Rise & shine! Time to potty and stretch our legs after a good nights sleep.
- 7:00am – 8:00am – Did somebody say breakfast? All dogs eat separately from one another in their own private area.
- 8:00am – 10:30am – Time to hang out with our friends, play, & watch DogTV.
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Mid-morning nap time. Dogs are encouraged to nap and rest.
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Potty break & outside play!
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Brain games, puzzles, stuffed Kongs, & snacks. We will practice our skills (sit, down, etc) in exchange for treats! Dogs who eat lunch will be fed lunch during this time.
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm – After working our brains & playing it’s time to take a nap. Dogs are encouraged to settle and rest.
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm – time to hang out with our friends, play with toys, watch DogTV or just relax on a dog bed.
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm – Potty break and outside playtime.
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Dinner time! All dogs eat separately in their own private area.
- 6:30pm – 9:00pm – Catching up on our TV shows
on DogTV, playing with friends, and relaxing.
- 9:00pm – 10:00pm – Last potty break before bed.
- 10:00pm – Bedtime. Good night!